All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume comprehensively covers the modern barbel fishing scene, discusses the size of the fish caught and illustrates the changes that have taken place in tackle, tactics and bait.
- Author BiographyThe Barbel Catchers Club is organized by dedicated barbel anglers and has a strong social base. Mick Wood who is chairman of the Barbel Catchers Club and Bob Singleton who is also a member have compiled this volume.
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/04/2013
- Content Note170 b&w photographs, drawings
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byBob Singleton,Mick Wood
Most relevant reviews
- patholio03 May, 2017by
Barbel Fishing Rivers
A very good book on barbel fishing. A review of all rivers that hold barbel and suggested catching methods. Arrived in very good condition and well protected for transit.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.50
- £22.69Trending at £30.16
- £15.99Trending at £16.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £12.69Trending at £16.20
- £20.77Trending at £30.16
- £10.84Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.