All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a range of hotels and hotspots for your stay in Barcelona, from the Hotel Neri in the Gothic district to the modern and minimal Hotel Omm with views of Gaudi's Casa Mila to the Casa Camper, a quirky and multicultural smoke-free hotel in the former prostitute quarter run by the famous Spanish shoe makers.
- Author BiographyAngelika Taschen studied art history and German literature in Heidelberg, gaining her doctorate in 1986. Working for TASCHEN since 1987, she has published many titles on the themes of architecture, photography, design, contemporary art, interiors, and travel. Pep Escoda is based in Tarragona, Spain, from where he travels the world in order to realize his projects, which were honored by the National Photographer Assosiation with 11 LUX rewards. He has published more than 100 books and works for international magazines such as Homes & Houses of the New York Times.
- Author(s)Pep Escoda
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Language(s)English, German, French
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Out-of-print date06/09/2010
- Width248 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edited byAngelika Taschen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.