Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.75Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to employing staff is aimed at managers and owners of small businesses who are planning to employ staff for the first time or expand their existing workforce.
- Author BiographyIain Maitland is an author and journalist specializing in small business and employment issues. His other books include How to Win at Job Hunting, How to Win at Interviews, Running a Successful Advertising Campaign and How to Buy and Run a Shop. He has owned and run a number of small businesses in the retail sector and has taught business management at several colleges of higher and further education.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/1991
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byIain Maitland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.