All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive handbook covering all aspects of the conservation of Barn Owls. Written by the Barn Owl Trust, this book includes in-depth information on Barn Owl survey techniques, relevant ecology, Barn Owls and the law, mortality, habitat management, use of nest boxes and barn Owl rehabilitation.
- Author(s)Barn Owl Trust
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleConservation Handbooks
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white; Illustrations, color
- Weight1060 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- animalamy9110 Jan, 2017by
Interesting and informative read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.