All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes readers on a journey through the night to discover the world of nocturnal animals living in their own backyards. This title focuses on barn owls, showcasing their behaviour, habitat, diet and the things they get up to when we're asleep!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Night Safari
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £23.86Trending at £39.99
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
- £9.97Trending at £13.36
- £9.79Trending at £12.38
- £8.32Trending at £8.99
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.