All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA journey to the Barren Lands of Arctic Canada becomes a race against time
- Author BiographyFRED SKIP PESSL, a Dartmouth graduate ('55) who was a member of the ill-fated Moffatt party, retired as a geologist with the U.S. Geological Survey. He lives with his wife, Molly, in Bellevue, Washington.
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDartmouth College Press
- Content Note52 illus. (24 colour), 1 map
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.