All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £4.72Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £5.59
- £7.59Trending at £10.00
- £7.99Trending at £8.65
- £21.91Trending at £24.32
- £9.78Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Pan was born over a century ago. There is something doubly contradictory in this phrase that, although true, is also the reason why this book has been released. We are talking about the boy who will never grow up and the fact that he is celebrating his hundredth birthday should provoke some surprise.
- Author BiographyAlfonso Munoz Corcuera is a Scholar in the Faculty of Philosophy at Universidad Complutense de Madrid. He holds a BA in Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, an MA in Advanced Studies in Philosophy and another MA in Literary Studies. He has published many articles on Peter Pan and was recently awarded the First International Prize for Research in Children's Literature (ANILIJ, 2011) for the essay Rewriting Peter Pan: The Uncertainty of a Myth with Multiple Originals. He coordinated, with Elisa T. Di Biase, the International Conference A Hundred Years of Peter and Wendy held at Universidad Complutense de Madrid in March 2011. Elisa T. Di Biase is a PhD student at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and is an AECID grant holder. She is writing her thesis on the literary images of Mexico City in postmodern authors. She also does research on the subject of mysticism and erotic literature and art. She received an MA from the UCM working on the sacred female images in Charles Baudelaire and Auguste Rodin's works. She majored in Hispanic Language and Literatures at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico and has worked as a language teacher and as a cultural magazine publisher and editor.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byAlfonso Munoz Corcuera,Elisa T. Di Biase
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.