All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £10.75Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- Author(s)Stephen B. Levine
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsThe Avoidance of Love. A Compendium of Love's Pathologies. Love Problems Manifested During Courtship. Impediments that Diminish a Person's Lovability. Impediments that Limit a Person's Ability to Express Love. Problematic Sexual Excess. Infidelity. Love and Science. Love and Therapy. What is Love?
- Author BiographyStephen B. Levine, MD, is clinical professor of psychiatry at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He is the author of Sex is Not Simple, Sexual Life: A Clinician's Guide, Sexuality in Midlife, and Demystifying Love: Plain Talk for the Mental Health Professional. He is the senior editor of the Handbook of Clinical Sexuality for Mental Health Professionals. He has been teaching, providing clinical care, and writing since 1973. He is codirector of the Center for Marital and Sexual Health in Beachwood, Ohio. He is a recipient of the Society for Sex Therapy and Research's Masters and Johnson's Award for Lifetime Achievement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.