Consider these sponsored items
- £271.85Free postage
- £444.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpans archaic Greece to the Late Roman Empire, and no more than two standard scales (1:500,000 and 1:1,000,000) are used to represent most regions. This title brings the ancient past back to life in an unforgettably vivid and inspiring way.
- Author BiographyRichard J. A. Talbert is William Rand Kenan Professor of History and Classics at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and current President of the Association of Ancient Historians. He taught previously in the United Kingdom and Canada, and is the author of The Senate of Imperial Rome (Princeton), which won the American Philological Association's Goodwin Award of Merit.
- PrizesWinner of Association of American Publishers Award for Best Professional/Scholarly Multivolume Reference Work in the Humanities 2000 (United States).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2000
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note102 full-color maps
- Weight4196 g
- Width330 mm
- Height464 mm
- Edited byRichard J. A. Talbert
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.