All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.71Trending at £24.54
- £20.10Trending at £29.48
- £6.78Trending at £8.50
- £19.99Trending at £23.81
- £5.89Trending at £6.09
- £12.58Trending at £15.66
- £19.12Trending at £23.44
About this product
- DescriptionMcGee began as a graffiti artist on the streets of San Francisco, working under such tags as Ray Fong, Twist and Twisto, and his work since then has hugely expanded the terms of both street art and contemporary art. The freshness of McGees work stems in part from his virtuoso handling and consolidation of a whole panoply of influences.
- Author BiographyBarry McGee (born 1966) began exhibiting his work in the 1980s--not in a museum or gallery setting but on the streets of San Francisco. In the early 90s he was closely associated with the Mission School and the San Francisco Bay Area's graffiti boom. In 2001 his work was included in the Venice Biennale.
- Author(s)Barry McGee,Dena Beard,Lawrence Rinder
- PublisherDistributed Art Publishers
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDistributed Art Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width170 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.