All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExpands and deepens your understanding of construction technology. This book covers the construction of larger-scale buildings constructed with load bearing frames, supported by chapters on fit-out and second fix, lifts and escalators, off-site construction and a new chapter on building obsolescence and revitalisation.
- Author BiographyStephen Emmitt BA(Hons), Dip. Arch, MA (Prof. Ed.), PhD is Professor of Architectural Practice in the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering at the University of Bath, and Visiting Professor in Innovation Sciences at Halmstad University, Sweden. He is a registered architect with industrial experience and teaches architectural technology and architectural detailing across a wide range of built environment programmes in the UK, Europe and Asia. Christopher A. Gorse BSc (Hons), MSc. PhD, MCIOB, MAPM, FLTM, Cert. Ed, Dip (Ed.), Dip (H&S) is Professor of Construction and Project Management, Director of the Leeds Sustainability Institute and Head of the Centre for the Built Environment at Leeds Metropolitan University. He leads projects in the areas of sustainability, low carbon and building performance and has an interest in domestic new build, commercial buildings and refurbishment.
- Author(s)Christopher A. Gorse,Stephen Emmitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1008 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.55Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.