All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first collection of Mike Bartlett's plays showcases the adroit expertise and flair of a writer known for laser-sharp political comment, tight dialectics and needlingly real characters. Charting Mike Bartlett's stellar rise as a playwright, this volume is introduced by Sacha Wares.
- Author BiographyHailed by Stage as 'one of the most exciting new talents to emerge in recent times', Mike has worked with various theatres since graduating including Paines Plough, the Royal Court, Soho and Hampstead. He is a winner of the Old Vic New Voices Award and is currently participating in the prestigious Pearson Playwrights Scheme. His plays include Cock (Royal Court), Artefacts (Bush Theatre) and Earthquakes in London (Headlong/National Theatre).
- Author(s)Mike Bartlett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight334 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.