All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.49
- £12.50Trending at £13.73
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £5.61Trending at £9.99
- £9.99Trending at £11.30
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Christopher Columbus, Bartolome de las Casas is the single most important figure in the period of the Encounter, a time of conflict between Europeans and the people of the Americas following Columbus's voyages. Here Clayton provides a history of the age as told through the life of Las Casas.
- Author BiographyLawrence A. Clayton is Professor and Interim Chair of the Department of History at the University of Alabama. His books include A History of Modern Latin America, second edition (2004), Peru and the United States: The Condor and the Eagle (1999), and The De Soto Chronicles (editor, 1993). He is currently writing the first major biography of Las Casas in more than a generation.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleViewpoints/Puntos de Vista
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight268 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLawrence A. Clayton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.