Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the breadth and variety of the national fascination and identification with baseball. This book includes a study of baseball in rural California from the Gold Rush to the turn of the twentieth century which provides a glimpse at how the game evolved from its earliest beginnings to something modern observers would find familiar.
- Author BiographyDONALD G. KYLE is a professor of history at the University of Texas at Arlington. His special research emphasis is sport history. ROBERT B. FAIRBANKS is chair of the Department of History at the University of Texas at Arlington and specializes in urban history studies.
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleWalter Prescott Webb Memorial Lectures
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.38
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note8 b&w photos, 2 maps, 16 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDonald G. Kyle,Robert B. Fairbanks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.