All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.24Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionDefies conventional wisdom to explain why the unanimous Supreme Court opinion authored by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, which gave rise to Major League Baseball's exemption from antitrust law, was correct given the circumstances of the time.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Grow is an assistant professor of legal studies at the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Grow
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note26 black and white photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.