All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to databases using Microsoft Access 2000, suitable for pupils aged 10-15. Topics include: Introduction to databases Creating a new database Datasheet view Data validation Formatting and printing Making queries Presenting data Forms for data entry.
- Author BiographyFlora Heathcote is a graduate in Engineering from Cambridge University
- Author(s)Flora R. Heathcote
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBasic ICT Skills S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPayne-Gallway Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/06/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Chasemore
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £6.10Trending at £6.34
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.