Consider these sponsored items
- £30.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and accessible book presents key information about the anatomy and physiology of the human body for the music therapist, focusing on areas of particular relevance to their practice. This information is vital for both music therapy students and practitioners.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel J. Schneck is a Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering and the Biomedical Engineering Society. He has published widely, including 24 books, and is a National Book Award nominated author. He is an international consultant on basic physiological function and the role of music in human adaptation. He is also an accomplished violinist and continues to perform professionally. He is based in Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Schneck
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note6 b&w figures, 30 tables
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.