All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the main concepts and essential theoretical methods of the modern quantum theory of solids for graduate students and researchers.
- Author BiographyD. I. Khomskii is a Professor in the II Physikalisches Institut, Cologne University. His main research interests are the theory of systems with strongly correlated electrons, metal-insulator transitions, magnetism, orbital ordering ('Kugel-Khomskii model') and superconductivity.
- Author(s)Daniel I. Khomskii
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note179 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £27.21
- £20.82Trending at £25.20
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.