All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet out as a course which can be used in conjunction with bridge classes or as a self-teacher, this book is for beginners and improvers. It covers the basic principles of bidding and play, and includes many exercises and quizzes on everything that has been taught.
- Author BiographyAndrew Kambites is a leading English bridge teacher and author and lives in Stroud, Gloucestershire. Ron Klinger is probably the world's leading bridge author and teacher with more than fifty books to his credit. He is also an Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master.
- Author(s)Andrew Kambites,Pat Husband,Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/05/1994
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleMaster Bridge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1994
- ImprintCassell Reference
- Out-of-print date18/10/2003
- Weight305 g
- Width182 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.