All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical introduction is the first to present the principles of experimental designs, optimization and multivariate regression for atomic spectroscopists.
- Author BiographyJose Andrade-Garda is based in the Department of Analytical Chemistry at the University of A Coru+-a where he specializes in quality control and chemometrics. Within the field of chemometrics, his main interests are multivariate regression and pattern recognition methods. In the atomic spectrometry arena, he has applied formal optimization techniques to optimize analytical protocols and used multivariate regression tools to cope with spectral and chemical interferences in ETAAS.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRSC Analytical Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note110 black & white illustrations, 51 black & white tables
- Weight787 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJose M. Andrade-Garda
- Series Edited byNeil Barnett
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.