All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a lecture course given by Martin Heidegger in 1926 at the University of Marburg. First published in German as volume 22 of the Collected Works , this book provides Heidegger's most systematic history of Ancient philosophy beginning with Thales and ending with Aristotle.
- Author BiographyRichard Rojcewicz teaches philosophy at Point Park University in Pittsburgh. He is author of The Gods and Technology and has translated several volumes of the works of Martin Heidegger.
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger,Richard Rojcewicz
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note8 b&w figures
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.