All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete textbook for a course for English-language speakers who want to learn Czech. It presents the basics of the Czech language by means of continuous and systematic acquisition of vocabulary and conversational phrases grouped around useful topics and situations. It also includes a compact disc.
- Author BiographyAna Adamovicova, Darina Ivanovova, and Milan Hrdlicka work at the Institut of Czech Studies, Charles University, Prague.
- Author(s)Ana Adamovicova,Darina Ivanovova
- PublisherKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationOvocny
- Country of PublicationCzech Republic
- ImprintKarolinum,Nakladatelstvi Univerzity Karlovy,Czech Republic
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised and updated ed
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £23.68Trending at £25.18
- £41.26Trending at £44.14
- £28.76Trending at £31.49
- £13.70Trending at £16.99
- £23.27Trending at £28.98
- £29.73Trending at £32.04
- £25.45Trending at £30.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.