All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £14.70Trending at £15.80
- £20.87Trending at £23.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.39
- £22.84Trending at £29.50
- £17.17Trending at £17.99
- £11.70Trending at £14.50
About this product
- DescriptionElectrocardiography is a simple investigation to perform, but accurate interpretation can be challenging.
- Author BiographyA. Bayes de Luna, MD, FESC, FACC Prof. Antonio Bayes is a Professor of Cardiology in the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, and Director of the Institut Catala Cardiologia-Hospital Sant Pau. He was trained as a cardiologist in the School of Cardiology of the University of Barcelona, and the Institute of Cardiology and Hammersmith Hospital in London. He has served as President of the Catalan Society of Cardiology; President of the Spanish Society of Cardiology; President of the Catalan Foundation of Cardiology (ACARD); Vice-President of the Spanish Foundation of Cardiology; and President of the World Heart Federation. He has established different projects devoted to the fight against cardiovascular diseases, especially in developing countries such as The twin centres program , The white book in world cardiology and the yearly World Heart Day . He is President of the International Society for Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy (ISCP).
- Author(s)Antonio Bayes de Luna
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.