All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information and advice on various aspects of first aid in the great outdoors, from determining the extent of an injury through what to do when a crisis occurs, contacting emergency services, how to make use of the materials around you, and more.
- Author BiographyVeteran outdoor author William Forgey, M.D. is engaged in the full-time practice of family medicine and is a member of the board of trustees of the International Association for Medical Assistance to Travelers, a fellow of the Explorers Club, a lecturer on medical care in high-risk recreation at several universities, and a leader of summer and winter expeditions into northern Canada. A former Boy Scout scoutmaster and Medical Explorer Post and High Adventure Post advisior, he currently serves on the National Health and Safety Committee and as an advisory board member for the Northern Tier High Adventure Base for the Boy Scouts of America. He is the author of fourteen wilderness medicine and camping books, including Basic Essentials: Hypothermia and Wilderness Medicine, now in its fifth edition.
- Author(s)Cliff Jacobson,Michael Hodgson,William W. Forgey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.