All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.36
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn information-packed tool for the novice or handy reference for the veteran. Distills years of knowledge into an affordable and portable book. With this guide, you'll discover how to identify medicinal plants in the contiguous United States.
- Author BiographyJim Meuninck is a biologist and counselor who, for more than thirty years, has studied the use of wild plants as food and medicine in North America, Europe, Central America, Japan, and China. He lives on the shores of Eagle Lake, in Edwardsburg, Michigan.
- Author(s)Jim Meuninck
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleBasic Illustrated Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight190 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.