All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA second edition of the text which provides a grounding in basic pathology for medical students. The text takes a strong clinical approach to the study of basic pathology in line with the integrated approach of the medical curriculum, and includes new sections on haematology and microbiology.
- Author(s)Caroline Finlayson,Sunil R. Lakhani,Susan Dilly,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/1998
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date05/06/2003
- Content Note175 colour & 75 b&w illustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width246 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.