All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £10.79Trending at £12.60
- £6.78Trending at £6.94
- £15.79Trending at £17.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.17
- £10.79Trending at £13.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to develop your artistic skills to the best of your ability, you must understand the science and the fundamentals of photography. This title covers various topics including digital resolution, digital sensor technology, scanner technology, color management, and tone reproduction. It offers a treatment of the science of photography.
- Author BiographyNanette L. Salvaggio is an Image Scientist by training and has concentrated most of her career on image quality and image chain analysis while working for companies such as Eastman Kodak Company, TASC, MRJ and as a private consultant. Nanette graduated from the Imaging and Photographic Technology program at RIT in 1987 and returned to teach in the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences in 2005. She is also currently pursuing a graduate degree in Color Science at RIT. Nanette enjoys life with her husband of 23 years Carl and son Philip in Rochester New York.
- Author(s)Nanette L. Salvaggio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content NoteApprox. 390 illustrations
- Weight1383 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.