Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with easily understood, up-to-date and clinically relevant material, this is the only physiology book junior anaesthetists will need.
- Author BiographyDavid Chambers is a Specialty Registrar in the North West School of Anaesthesia, Manchester, UK. Christopher Huang is Professor of Cell Physiology and Fellow and Director of Medical Studies at Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge, UK. Gareth Matthews is Translational Medicine and Therapeutics Research Fellow at the School of Clinical Medicine and Physiological Laboratory, University of Cambridge, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Huang,David Chambers,Gareth Matthews
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note161 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.