Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the requirements of space physics. This title describes the Earth's plasma environment, followed by a derivation of single particle motions in electromagnetic fields, with applications to the Earth's magnetosphere. It discusses the origin and effects of collisions and conductivities and solar wind-magnetosphere coupling.
- Author(s)Rudolf A. Treumann,W. Baumjohann
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.