Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a clear, quick understanding of the basic techniques in statistical quality control that are employed by business and industrial managers alike.
- Author BiographyChang W. Kang, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Industrial and Management Engineering at Hanyang University (South Korea). He has published extensively in the areas of engineering statistics, statistical quality control, and quality management. Former president of the Korea Society of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Dr. Kang is the recipient of both the President's Award (2004) and the Medal of Service Merits (2007) by the Korean government. Paul H. Kvam, PhD, is Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He has published numerous papers in the areas of statistical reliability with applications to engineering, nonparametric estimation, and analysis of complex and dependent systems. He is a Fellow of the American Statistical Association and the coauthor of Nonparametric Statistics for Science and Engineering (Wiley).
- Author(s)Chang W. Kang,Paul H. Kvam
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight388 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.