All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £12.77
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.73Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionNew Edition of a Classic Guide to Statistical Applications in the Biomedical Sciences In the last decade, there have been significant changes in the way statistics is incorporated into biostatistical, medical, and public health research.
- Author BiographyThe late OLIVE JEAN DUNN, PhD, was Professor Emerita of Biostatistics and Biomathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Dunn's academic career spanned over forty years and included significant contributions to statistical research. She was a Fellow of the American Statistical Association, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and the American Public Health Association, as well as coauthor of Applied Statistics: Analysis of Variance and Regression, Third Edition (Wiley). VIRGINIA A. CLARK, PhD, is Professor Emerita of Biostatistics and Biomathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. A Fellow of the American Statistical Association, Dr. Clark has coauthored over ninety journal articles and is coauthor of Applied Statistics: Analysis of Variance and Regression, Third Edition (Wiley).
- Author(s)Olive Jean Dunn,Virginia A. Clark
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight524 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.