Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition was developed after teaching statistics to undergraduate and graduate social work students for over ten years. The statistical concepts that are necessary for students to know are covered, ranging from simple descriptive statistics such as crosstabs and tabular data up to a limited discussion of multiple regression.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Schneider, Ph.D., is an associate professor of social work at the University of Northern Iowa, where he has been teaching statistics and other social work courses for ten years. His refereed publications are around the topic of health quality-of-life measurement. Dr. Schneider is a licensed independent social worker in Iowa and has a small private practice in psychoanalytic psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Robert A. Schneider
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight318 g
- Width218 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementRevised Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.