All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title demystifies and fully explains statistics without leaving out relevent topics or simply presenting formulas, in a format that is non-threatening and inviting to students.
- Author BiographyGary Heiman is a professor at Buffalo State College. Praised by reviewers and adopters for his readable prose and effective pedagogical skills, he has written four books for Houghton Mifflin (now Cengage Learning): STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES, RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY, UNDERSTANDING RESEARCH METHODS AND STATISTICS, AND ESSENTIAL STATISTICS FOR THE BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES. He received his Ph.D. in cognitive psychology from Bowling Green State University.
- Author(s)Gary W. Heiman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight900 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.