All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £27.36Trending at £27.79
- £23.49Trending at £34.99
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.98Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended as a basic introduction to the topic of structural dynamics for undergraduate civil and structural engineering students.
- Author BiographyJames C. Anderson is Professor of Civil Engineering at USC and is the author of, and contributor to, numerous book and journal articles. Farzad Naeim is Vice President and General Counsel at John A. Martin & Associates, Inc., a consulting structural engineering firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. He has received numerous awards for his contributions to earthquake engineering, including the 2007 Fazlur R. Khan Lifetime Achievement Medal by the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
- Author(s)James C. Anderson,Jr.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.