All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £17.20
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £9.77Trending at £10.37
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £7.57Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the ideas of structural theory rather than a review of calculation techniques.
- Author BiographyJacques Heyman is the former Head of the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge and the author of ten books including The Stone Skeleton, Elements of the Theory of Structures, Structural Analysis, a Historical Approach, Elements of Stress Analysis, and the two volume set Plastic Design of Frames: Volume 1 Fundamentals and Volume 2 Applications, with Lord Baker. He is a Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries, of the Institution of Civil Engineers, and the Royal Academy of Engineering. He acted as a consulting engineer for a number of English cathedrals, and as a member of the Architectural Advisory Panel for Westminster Abbey and of the Cathedrals Fabric Commission for England, and has served on many British Standards committees. The Stone Skeleton won the Choice Outstanding Academic Books award in 1996.
- Author(s)Jacques Heyman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.