All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmbraces various main aspects of theoretical physics. This title includes topics such as holography and quantum cryptography. It summarizes what a graduate student, physicist working in industry, or a physics teacher should master during his or her degree course.
- Author(s)Anthony Owen,Uwe Krey
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note31 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 452 p. 31 illus.
- Weight865 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.