Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional Chinese medicine has a complex history, yet the basic principles at the heart of practice have remained the same for hundreds of years. Without a solid understanding of these fundamental theories, effective practice is impossible. This book provides a complete introduction to everything that students and practitioners need to know.
- Author BiographyZhu Bing and Wang Hongcai teach at the China Beijing International Acupuncture Training Center (CBIATC), an organisation founded in 1975 at the request of the World Health Organisation. CBIATC now has a reputation as one of the world's leading training organisations in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Acupuncture Textbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteLine drawings and tones
- Weight390 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byWang Hongcai,Zhu Bing
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.