All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew philosophers have had more influence on the shape of western philosophy after 1900 than Martin Heidegger. This title offers a full range of this profound and controversial thinker's writings, including: The Origin of the Work of Art ; The introduction to Being and Time ; What Is Metaphysics? ; and, The End of Philosophy .
- Author BiographyMartin Heidegger (1889-1976) was born in Germany and taught philosophy at the Universities of Freiburg and Marburg. His work helped launched the radical philosophical movement known as phenomenology, whose most famous expositors include Jean-Paul Sartre and Jacques Derrida.
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight518 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDavid Farrell Krell
- Foreword byProfessor Taylor Carman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £20.00Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.05
- £32.42Trending at £34.99
- £17.30Trending at £21.58
- £12.06Trending at £14.88
- £5.14Trending at £6.77
- £10.59Trending at £15.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.