All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.66Trending at £23.30
- £7.25Trending at £8.49
- £13.99Trending at £14.30
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the initial stages of the design process and the vocabulary used on undergraduate design courses. This book begins with an overview of various approaches to graphic design, as well as its inherent language. It also looks at methods for generating and developing ideas, research methods, and understanding what is meant by the design brief.
- Author BiographyNigel Aono-Billson is a designer, educator and writer. Based in the UK, he has lectured extensively on undergraduate and postgraduate graphic design programmes in the UK, Europe and the USA. Since the early 1980s, he has worked extensively as a designer, both independently and for design companies. His work has been published in design journals, books and magazines, both nationally and internationally. Gavin Ambrose studied at Central St Martins and is a practising graphic designer. Current commercial practice includes clients from the arts sector, art galleries, publishers and advertising agencies. He is the co-author and designer of several books on branding, packaging and editorial design.
- Author(s)Gavin Ambrose,Nigel Aano-Billson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBasics Graphic Design
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.