All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an in-depth description of the structure and basic properties of the following stochastic processes commonly used in applications: Markov chains and continues time, renewal and regenerative processes, Poisson processes and Brownian motion.
- Author(s)Richard Serfozo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/12/2008
- Series TitleProbability and Its Applications
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 443 p.
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2009, Corr. 3rd printing 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.