Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was developed from Dr. Cranford's extensive experience teaching audiology to speechlanguage pathology students. Although there are multiple, established introductory texts in audiology, this text is uniquely geared to students who certainly are studying Speech-Language Pathology.
- Author BiographyJerry Cranford, Ph.D., M.C.D., C.C.C.-A. Jerry L. Cranford, Ph.D. Professor of Audiology/Hearing Science, Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences, Louisiana State University Health Services Center, School of Allied Health Professions.
- Author(s)Jerry L. Cranford
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.