Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers fundamental topics in bioinformatics, based on curriculums and talks in a graduate summer school on bioinformatics held in Tsinghua University. It can serve as both a primer for beginners as well as a reference for researchers in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note123 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 395 p. 123 illus.
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael Q. Zhang,Rui Jiang,Xuegong Zhang
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.