Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author(s)William Oldendorf
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTopics in Neurology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 160 p.
- Weight297 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Diagnostic Probes.- 1: Magnetic Resonance: A Familiar Example.- 2: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance.- 3: Imaging.- 4: Tissue Characterization: T1 and T2.- 5: Tissue Characterization and Pulse Sequencing.- 6: The MRI Scanner.- 7: Advantages and Limitations of CT.- 8: Advantages and Limitations of MRI.- 9: The Future of MRI.- Appendix: An Introduction to Quantum Process in MRI.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.