Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionClearly structured and easily readable introduction that provides graduate students and cross-discipliners with a sound knowledge of growth and characterization techniques, as well as applications ranging from nanooptics, electronics and nanobiotechnology to MEMs.
- Author BiographyHorst-Gunter Rubahn is Professor at the Mads Clausen Institute of the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and head of the nanotechnology department with proficient teaching experience in nonlinear optics and spectroscopy, surface science and nanotechnology. His research activities concentrate on the development of new bottom up nanotechnology techniques as well as photonics methods such as nonlinear optical microscopies, evanescent wave spectroscopy, and advanced laser materials treatments. H.-G. Rubahn heads also the nanotechnology center NanoSYD of SDU (www.nanosyd.sdu.dk) and a Ph.D. school on mesoscopic structures and optics. He is founder of a start up company which develops organic nanofibers for the implementation in new nano-photonic devices.
- Author(s)Horst-Gunter Rubahn
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication10/09/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width172 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.