All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionBasics of Oncology provides a general overview of the basic medical, scientific and clinical aspects of cancer. The reader will be provided with an understanding of how and why people develop cancer, and what can be done to prevent the disease.
- Author(s)Frederick O. Stephens,Karl Reinhard Aigner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 45 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight692 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.