All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to statistical physics that focuses on the basic principles, and attempts to explain these in simple terms supplemented by numerous examples. This title includes chapters that treat significant applications to solids, radiation and to electrons in metals. Each chapter concludes with examples and exercises.
- Author(s)Harald J. W. Muller-Kirsten
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2009
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.