All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBaskets as functional and art objects, includes over 300 pictures of baskets from all over the United States and abroad. This pictorial survey of splint, wicker, and coil baskets shows them used for storage, decorating, carrying, winnowing, gathering and trapping. They will inspire basket makers, and the up-to-date price guide will be a help to collectors.
- Author BiographyNancy N. Schiffer is an art historian whose interest in jewelry has evolved from studies of porcelain and decorative arts. She has written other books on jewelry and various fields of popular culture. She lives in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Nancy Schiffer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note333 illus & colour plates
- Weight285 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.12
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.