CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1192
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight720 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBernhard F. Gibbs,Franco H. Falcone
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Introduction & Historical Background 1. Paradigm Shifts in Mast Cell and Basophil Biology and Function: An Emerging View of Immune Regulation in Health and Disease Ana Olivera and Juan Rivera Part II: Obtaining the Cells: Purification, Culture, Counting, and Cell Lines 2. Purification of Basophils from Peripheral Human Blood Franco H. Falcone and Bernhard F. Gibbs 3. Mast Cell Purification Protocols Jasmine Farrington, Elizabeth P. Seward, and Peter T. Peachell 4. Generation of a Human Allergic Mast Cell Phenotype from CD133+ Stem Cells Hans Jurgen Hoffmann 5. Generation of Mast Cells from Murine Stem Cell Progenitors Emily J. Swindle 6. Integration of the Human Dermal Mast Cell into the Organotypic Coculture Skin Model Jonghui Kim, Sven Guhl, Magda Babina, Torsten Zuberbier, and Metin Artuc 7. The Absolute Basophil Count Elena Borzova and Clemens A. Dahinden 8. Detection of Mast Cells and Basophils by Immunohistochemistry Andrew F. Walls and Cornelia Amalinei 9. Mast Cell and Basophil Cell Lines: A Compendium Egle Passante Part III: Whole Cells: Identification in Tissues, Signaling Pathways, Gene Silencing, and Reporters 10. Measuring Histamine and Cytokine Release from Basophils and Mast Cells Bettina M. Jensen, Sidsel Falkencrone, and Per S. Skov 11. Flow Cytometric Allergy Diagnosis: Basophil Activation Techniques Chris H. Bridts, Vito Sabato, Christel Mertens, Margo M. Hagendorens, Luc S. De Clerck, and Didier G. Ebo 12. Microscopy Assays for Evaluation of Mast Cell Migration and Chemotaxis Monika Bambouskova, Zuzana Hajkova, Pavel Draber, and Petr Draber 13. Use of Humanized Rat Basophil Leukaemia (RBL) Reporter Systems for Detection of Allergen-Specific IgE Sensitization in Human Serum Daniel Wan, Xiaowei Wang, Ryosuke Nakamura, Marcos J.C. Alcocer, and Franco H. Falcone 14. Gene Silencing Approaches in Mast Cells and Primary Human Basophils Vadim V. Sumbayev and Bernhard F. Gibbs 15. Basophil Stimulation and Signaling Pathways Edward F. Knol and Bernhard F. Gibbs 16. Identification and Immunophenotypic Characterization of Normal and Pathological Mast Cells Jose Mario Morgado, Laura Sanchez-Munoz, Cristina Teodosio, and Luis Escribano Part IV: Whole Organism: Disease and Knockout Models 17. Identification of Murine Basophils by Flow Cytometry and Histology Christian Schwartz and David Voehringer 18. Mast Cell Mediated Reactions In Vivo Vladimir Andrey Gimenez-Rivera, Martin Metz, and Frank Siebenhaar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.