All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the definitive study of Basque cinema, revealing how film has always been a vital medium for articulating the Basque region's unique identity and politics.
- Author BiographyRob Stone is Chair of European Film and Professor in the Department of Film and Creative Writing at the University of Birmingham, and Director of B-Film: The Birmingham Centre for Film Studies. He has published widely on Spanish, Basque, Cuban, European and independent American cinema. Maria Pilar Rodriguez is Professor in the Department of Communication at Deusto University, San Sebastian. She is the editor of Cultural Studies: Basque/European Perspectives (2009) and several monographs on modern and contemporary Spanish and European cinema and literature.
- Author(s)Maria Pilar Rodriguez,Rob Stone
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTauris World Cinema Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black white integrated
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.90
- £18.90Trending at £27.09
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £36.54Trending at £72.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.