All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- Author(s)Maple Razsa
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobal Research Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note20 b&w illus.
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction1. Grassroots Globalization in National Soil2. Uncivil Society: NGOs, the Invasion of Iraq, and the Limits of Polite Protest3. Feeling the State on Your Own Skin : Direct Confrontation and the Production of Militant Subjects4. Struggling For What Is Not Yet : The Right to the City in Zagreb5. The Occupy Movement: Direct Democracy and a Politics of BecomingConclusion: From Critique to Affirmation
- Author BiographyMaple Razsa is Associate Professor of Global Studies at Colby College. A documentary filmmaker, his work includes Bastards of Utopia (2010) and Occupation: A Film about the Harvard Living Wage Sit-In (2002; both with Pacho Velez).
- PrizesWinner of Winner, the 2016 William A. Douglass Prize in Europeanist Anthropology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.